Running a blog on Kubernetes on your home Raspberry Pi!
This blog is actually running on Kubernetes, on a 4GB Raspberry Pi 4!
- Arch Arm Linux(32 bit) - Arch on ARM
- RootFS on an external USB3 SSD.
- K3S based Kubernetes single node cluster - K3S
- Nginx ingress controller(not traefik as is the default for K3S)- ingress-nginx
- Cert-Manager for LetsEncrypt based SSL Certs - cert-manager
- ElasticSearch/Kibana/FluentBit for logging(All ARM builds that are running on the Raspberry Pi 4)
- Hugo with continuous deployment from GitHub - Hugo
This setup uses 5-7 Watts when operational. This means it will cost ~€10 per year to run! Probably one of the cheapest elastic search setups out there!
I hope to write a blog post on each of these topics in the coming days.